With this timeshare, you can use my home studio (while I am home) to throw, trim, or decorate your own pottery. This does not include any instruction or firing, but does include clay and optionally consumables such as underglaze and glaze.
You must have experience working in a shared ceramics studio space, or have taken lessons with me and attend a 30m orientation.
What is included:
- 4lb/hour of clay; your choice of Standard Clay Company's White Stoneware 563, Warm Buff 553, or VP Porcelain 551; you may purchase additional clay at a rate of $1.50/lb
- Optionally (if chosen when purchasing) use of my consumables such as underglazes and glazes
- Shared throwing and decorating tools
- Shared shelf storage for your greenware and bisqueware
- You may bring your own underglazes and glazes
What is not included:
- Instruction, lessons
- Storage for your personal tools or consumables
- Bisque or glaze firing
- You may not bring your own clay
- Product type
All ceramics are hand-thrown, painted, and glazed near Boston, MA using porcelain or stoneware clay.
Product dimensions: Width & height are measured at the widest/tallest points and rounded to the nearest quarter-inch. For sets, the weight is inclusive of the entire set and the width/height are of the largest piece in the set.Schedule one hourSchedule two hoursSchedule three hours View full details